Wednesday 17 June 2015

I still haven't outgrown pony days...


Over the past 7 and a half months I've had my head in my thermography course non stop, I've passed my three assignments and finally sat my exam last week. I almost feel like I'm back in school again whereby my exam is done and I can just relax and enjoy my summer... 

Well that's what I plan on doing until my Flir T420 thermal imaging camera arrives in the next few weeks and then I can start the final part of my qualification - the case studies! I am so excited to get started on my 10 case studies, I will definitely be sharing these with you as I'm doing them. 

But for now with my exam done it's freed up sometime for me to get back in the saddle more often, so as any horsey person would, I had a much over due pony day with my two favourite boys, Nugz and Toby and this is what our Sunday afternoon looked like... 



Hey aunty Jess!

This will always be my favourite view!
Cool down hack!




One small jump for man, one big jump for Tobykind!


To most people this is nothing, but for me to just have more time with my favourite boys it meant the world! I'm lucky to have good friends who let me ride their ponies - Thank you Elly & Laura!


I've just signed up for Bloglovin' please take a look! 

//www.bloglovin.com/people/jessbarker4-13738813


Jess x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. They're both adorable! Pony days are always the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These guys look so sweet! Pony days really are the best! And congrats with your course!! Charlotte:D

    www.happyonhorseback.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© BaileyCakes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig