Monday 1 June 2015

New business - New Wardrobe - New Wishlist...

A new business surely calls for a much overdue new wardrobe right?! - Yes, I thought so!

My recent posts have been quite wordy so I thought I would be quiet and share some of the equestrian wear I'm eyeing up as I look to revamp the wardrobe...

My new favourite find has to be Aztec Diamond, I recently bought the technical leggings (below) and they are perfect, especially for summer! I'm now planning on investing in the rest of the collection.








New SS/15 Sports Luxe - coming soon!

Love this sports luxe SS/15 Jacket!
Popular across the eventing scene - Fairfax & Favour - The Explorer



 Sport Horse Lifestyle


Sport Horse Lifestyle




There is always room for sparkle in my life - Samshield





Jess x

SHARE:

2 comments

© BaileyCakes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig