Tuesday 25 August 2015

Thermography - How it's helping our beautiful equines...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii everyone!

Hope you're all good!

Just an update on the old thermal imaging, I submitted another case study on a lovely Selle Franรงais called Jimmy earlier this week which has since been approved! That's 3 down and 7 more to go! Bring it on!

I've had a couple of scans scheduled in for this week and unfortunately, these haven't gone ahead so I've moved them to next week. So scanning wise this week I've had a pretty quiet week. 

That said, I've received some amazing feedback from Lucy who owns Star - one of the horses I have used previously for a case study. 

At the time of the scan Star had gone lame following a visit from the farrier. I believe another visit from the farrier and some box rest and Star was still not sound. I took some additional pictures of the underneath of Star's foot which highlighted inflammation on the insides of her front feet. 



This week I heard back from Lucy, she has since changed her farrier to one of the best in country and found out that poor Star had a corn and had also received such bad shoeing - a good trim and a new set of shoes, the pair will be getting ready to head out competing again in no time!

I cannot tell you how happy I am to hear this kind of feedback, it means the absolute world to me to know I am doing exactly what I've set out to do. 


I'm still working on new ideas to expand my blog so watch this space over the next coming weeks!


Jess x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BaileyCakes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig