Monday 7 September 2015

Burghley Horse Trials...

Hiiii guys!

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I've been super busy recently with my case studies, the old day job and spending time with my boyfriend, Ryan. 

Fact about me - I'm in a long distance relationship with the most incredible person ever! He's so so supportive of me with my blog and my thermal imaging (queue the awww's haha!) so I spend quite a bit of time out of Cheshire and in Liverpool which is pretty cool. 

This week I'm also embarking on an 84 day Habit Project whereby, with a group of others I will be participating in daily tasks to ultimately help better myself. With this I'm hoping it will help out with my up and coming Thermography business and for future goals.

Anyway less of my babble (even though this is a blog for me to babble away on) I want to share with you some of the shots I got when I went to Burghley Horse Trials this weekend! I didn't end up going with my tutor as I said in my last post due to some hardware issue however, I thought that isn't stopping me from going so my mum and I made the 2 and a bit hour journey down on Saturday morning to Stamford for the Cross Country and this is what we got up too...

Enjoy!





































SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Aghh I'm jealous! I only caught a little bit of the show jumping because I had the dates muddled up in my head and completely missed it. It looks absolutely fab from your photos though (:

    ReplyDelete

© BaileyCakes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig